Narrative Still Life
1. For myself I enjoy every item that I put in these pictures. The technology represents what I like with the way information is spread and the way technology is developing, and then the shotgun shells and the duck strap show my outdoor aspect of my life, and my getaway from the technology.
2. I like the way that the shotgun shells look like they are just falling out of the box.
3. I tried to use rule of thirds in a couple images, but using a different center of focus, like the camera. I used repetition and unity with these images, even though the repetition was small with just the lines on the watch and the keys on the keyboard.
4. I could improve on the composition and better use of the rule of thirds.
5. I think that I would choose similar objects, but maybe not the same as times would have changed and there would be a different me in 10 years.









Comments
Post a Comment